- This event has passed.
Collider: Preparing Your Business for Federal Contracts
December 12, 2023 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Do you have a dual-use technology that would be a perfect fit for national security? Do you know the requirements small businesses need to meet to work with the Intelligence Community/Department Of Defense? These can include meeting investment requirements or avoiding foreign ownership control and influence while protecting your IP. The goal of this small business collider event is to share information to help small businesses be aware of and overcome these types of requirements in preparation for working with the federal government.
Who Should Attend
- Entrepreneurs, innovators, and small business owners/operators with novel approaches and technologies for use in the analysis of imagery, signals, and signatures derived with geospatial information.
- Small business owners/operators interested in increasing opportunities through federal government contracting, especially those with capabilities or interests in Advanced Analytics & Modeling, Data Management, Modern Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, and similar fields.
Agenda: Coming soon
Register at Eventbrite
- In-Person: St. Louis, MO – GEOINT Hub @ T-REX
- In-Person: Chantilly, VA – NRO’s CASTLE
- Virual: A Zoom webinar/meeting link will be distributed via email to registered attendees prior to the event.